Thursday, May 14, 2009

This Is How People Become Alcoholics, or, I Am Probably An Alcoholic

I've been hung over all day because boyfriend and I drank beers while watching the season finales of both America's Next Top Model and LOST. We had enough beer to get buzzed and move on with our night. Then Carl and Julie showed up with a frat party amount of Great Lakes and things got hazy after that.

I really have no desire to drink a beer tonight, but I know its the only thing that will cure the annoying headache surrounding my right eye. Hangover headaches accumulate there on account of that being my "bad eye" and all, and drinking more beer is the ONLY thing that gets rid of it.

No wonder people become alcoholics. The best cure for undoing the mess drinking got you into is to drink MORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment